Double Occupancy: $648 per person
Single Occupancy: $798 per person
Duration: Three Days
Minimum No. of Travelers: 4
The sanctuary at Verónica Mountain is an unforgettable journey that purifies your physical body by revitalizing the harmony of your aura and recovering levels of creative capacity and your inner peace.
The journey is synchronized with an ancient Inca ritual that commemorates the advent of the spring equinox, very conducive to the process of purification, fertility and prosperity. For this we have organized a divine experience that incorporates Pachamama (Mother Nature), the great APU (mountain spirit), and master shamans from the Qeros community.
DAY 1: Cusco to Veronica Mountain Sanctuary in the Sacred Valley
We pick you up from your hotel at 8 AM to head to the sanctuary at Verónica Mountain. The drive takes approximately 3 hours, and you arrive at the sanctuary and have lunch. After lunch, you visit the forests to enjoy the beauty of the place and harmonize with the forces of mother nature. Then, you make an offering of gratitude and respect to the Pachamama.Overnight in hostel, double room or campsite Meals provided: Lunch, Dinner
DAY 2: Tunkipata Falls
After breakfast at 9 AM, you proceed to the sacred river to begin the cleaning process through a purification ritual performed by the Master Chaman. For lunch you return to the basecamp. After, you visit the Tunquipata Falls (Temple of the 7 Levels).Overnight in hostel, double room or campsite Meals provided: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Sun Ritual
After another breakfast at 9 AM, the Master Chaman performs a flowering ritual for which the most beautiful and delicate flowers with a high healing power from the sanctuary have been selected. After lunch, you prepare for your return journey to Cusco.Meals provided: Breakfast, Lunch
The Sanctuary of Verónica Mountain is a private conservation area recognized by the Peruvian government. It is located around 10,000 ft., and right between Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu at the foot of Verónica Mountain (or Wakaywillka in Quechua).
To reach the base camp you must walk 1 mile. The trail is easy and safe. You day trip during your stay involves rocky, elevated paths, but it is not dangerous.
For lodging you have the option of a double room or campsite.
We need at least 4 people to organize this trip, but we can also organize the tour under other conditions and alternatives.
The meals we provide:
|Boxed Lunch / Lunch||X||X||X|
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish - English) throughout the trip
- Entrance fees to all sites shown in the itinerary.
- All excursions as shown in the itinerary
- All transportation as shown in the itinerary including private buses and regular trains
- 5 nights lodging in hotel in a double or single room with private bathroom
- Flights to and from Cusco
- Hotel in Cusco
- Other entrances not described on our itinerary
- Any other accommodation before or after the tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Medical or Life Insurance
- Other Expenses
- Any other expense due to delays because of natural causes, landslides, political strikes, etc.
- A 60 litre Duffel sac
- Small daypack
- Walking shoes or boots
- Trekking boots or poles
- Rain jacket & pants
- Long sleeved shirts (cotton/breathable fabric, not too thin)
- Sun hat/Sunglasses/Sunscreen
- Mosquito repellent
- Personal items & medication
- Torch, binoculars
- Personal documents (Passport Mandatory to present at control gates)